Friday, March 9, 2007

The Do


Eighties fashion has made a major comeback in 2006 and still continues to seep into 2007. Bell bottoms, high waist pants, off-the-shoulder sweaters, leggings and even plastic bracelets have made their way into today's fashion. But now 80s hairstyles are coming back in a major way. Celebs like Lauryn Hill and Mary J. bridge have decide to sport the 80s bob. Mary J. Blige recently rocked her's at a movie premiere. Style-Spotter thinks that this hairstyle is fresh. Not as a permanent look, but as something different. Blige switched up her look, took a risk and it works! But what do you think?

2 comments:

chocolatestar said...

IT'S FOR SURE A THROW BACK. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS ONE. I LIKE NIAOMI'S BOB MUCH BETTER. IT'S MORE CLEAN

chocolatestar said...

IT'S FOR SURE A THROW BACK. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS ONE. I LIKE NIAOMI'S BOB MUCH BETTER. IT'S MORE CLEAN